Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) Qjdms10AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionBattle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) 1_1_ma10
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
neoempire
BIG n00b

Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) Empty
MessageSujet: Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK)   Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) I_icon_minitimeLun 2 Juin 2008 - 5:54

Welcome to the most exciting fighting games tournament in Europe:

Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) Bod_p

Battle of Destiny 2008: The Road to Evolution!!

This event will see the best players from around Europe competing for a ticket to Las Vegas, USA, where our winning competitors will represent Europe in the biggest Fighting Games Tournament in the Western Hemisphere, Evolution!
This two day event takes place on the

Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th July 2008

At London Metorpolitan University - The Rocket Complex
166-220 Holloway Road, London, N7 8DB

and will also provide players with a world-exclusive first hand-on with Capcom USA’s

Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo HD Remix!

Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) Sf2hd_1

BOD's line-up features a series of fighting game classics from the last 15 years:

Hyper Street Fighter II *

Tekken 5 - Dark Resurrection

Capcom vs SNK 2

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

If you think you have what it takes to beat the best in Europe and take on the best in the world then you know where to be on the 26th and 27th of July! >>>

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
neoempire
BIG n00b

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK)   Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) I_icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juin 2008 - 22:22

A few of you with eagle-eyes might have noticed that a mysterious countdown clock has appeared on the Battle of Destiny website:

www.BattleOfDestiny.com

It's counting down to "The Big One."

But what exactly is the "The Big One?"

It's an announcement. Not just any announcement, a BIG announcement. An announcement so big in fact, that everyone in Europe is going to sit up and take notice of Neo Empire and Battle of Destiny.

But come on now, what can it possibly be?

Neo Empire are already offering FOUR tickets to Las Vegas and Battle of Destiny will offer those that attend the opportunity to play Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix! A game that is not even finished yet!!!

WHAT IS "THE BIG ONE?"

FIND OUT AT MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY, 8th JUNE 2008 AND PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DESTINY AS NEO EMPIRE TAKES "BATTLE OF DESTINY - THE ROAD TO EVOLUTION" TO A LEVEL SO FAR BEYOND INSANE, YOU'LL THINK THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD!!!

PREPARE!!!
neoempire
BIG n00b

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK)   Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) I_icon_minitimeLun 9 Juin 2008 - 1:53

Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) 4adforumni7

On behalf of the Neo Empire staff, I am delighted to announce that “Battle of Destiny – The Road to Evolution” will showcase the game that everyone in the world wants to play, Street Fighter IV!!!

Our kind sponsors Capcom Europe will be bringing the finished arcade version of the game, housed in stunning back-to-back Taito Vewlix cabinets, featuring widescreen LCD displays and stunning high-definition graphics and sound.

The game will be on freeplay, and available for anyone who attends “Battle of Destiny” to play.

So what are you waiting for!

Sign-up today and make sure you attend the best tournament in Europe this year, Neo Empire’s Battle of Destiny – The Road to Evolution!!!
sls
ADMIN
sls

Gamertag Gamertag : -
PSN ID PSN ID : SLS-belgium

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK)   Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) I_icon_minitimeLun 9 Juin 2008 - 2:00

hello man

thx for all this information, the forum is a little dead this time but i think he will revive soon. With all this new games that coming ^^

kof xii, sf4, ...

i think theres 3 or 4 of belgium people that will come in london for this tournaments. Me kenpashi and ccl will go in japan so we cant come.

Cya SLS
https://soulsociety.forumdediscussions.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK)   Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK) I_icon_minitime

Battle of Destiny: Sat 26th - Sun 27th July 08 (London/UK)
Page 1 sur 1